Software for automated angle measurement of PM fibers’ strain elements.
PM alignment is a software for the precise and automated measurement of the orientation of the strain elements of Polarization-Maintaining fibers (PM Fibers). Combined with our DScope microscope or our KoncentrikV2 unit this software uses state-of-the-art shape recognition software technology in order to achieve precise, fast and robust measurements. Measurements are displayed in real-time on screen.
- Automatic measurement of the orientation of PM fibers’ strain elements
- Specific back-lighting is not required
- Precise measurements
- Measurement very robust to lighting and contrast variations
- Real-time measurement (25 measurements per second)
- Easy calibration
- Windows XP and 7 supported
- Autofocus option available
- HTML reports
- Export to databases
- Software automation for system integration