The volume production interferometer for ferrule end-face geometry measurements at entry-level price.
3D-Scope-v2 is the new interferometer for the use in the production environment. It was designed with speed, precision, simplicity, robustness and cost in mind.
Non-compressed, real time and high quality images are transfered from the hardware to the software via a USB2.0 high speed link in addition to the automation and control commands.
3DScope-v2 has a small footprint and can be interfaced to laptop or desktop computers through one single USB 2.0 link only.
All calibration steps are automated and embedded into a user-friendly software interface in order to yield error-free and reliable measurements.
3DScope-v2 is supported by the powerfull BLINK software platform.
- Single unit for measurement of single-fiber, PC and APC ferrules, connectors and bare fibers
- Lightning speed measurement cycle (0.5secs for SF connectors)
- Autofocus option
- PASS/FAIL result visual feedback via front panel start-button LED color
- high resolution custom optics
- Integrated PC/APC tilt stage, no apex re-calibration required
- Non-contact measurement
- True phase-shifting interferometer
- Completely vibration insensitive. Measure while holding system in hand
- Connector key adaptors for most connector types
- Fast and automated measurement of radius, apex offset, fiber height + more
- Accurate and repeatable measurements
- Interfaceable to laptop computers, only one USB2.0 link required
- Compliance with Industry Standards for Interferometer Measurements
- Measure angle of cleaving of bare fibers with great accuracy
- High resolution 2D & 3D surface profiles
- Measurement Report and History Report in HTML format
- Directly export measurement data into any DataBase
- Measure Fiber and Ferrule Roughness (Sq parameter)
- Low cost!
|Radius (mm)||±0.05% / ±0.05%||3 to flat|
|Apex Offset (µm)||±0.5 / ±1||0 to 500|
|Fibre Height (nm)||±1 / ±1.5||±160|
|Fiber Cleave Angle||±0.01° / ±0.015°||0 to 12°|
|Measurement Speed||0.5 sec †|
|Power requirements||12V external- 12VA|
|Temperature||10 to 35°C|
|Humidity||5 to 85%, non-condensing|
Repeatability values calculated from 50 consecutive measurements without interaction on connector between measurements.
Reproducibility values calculated from 50 consecutive measurements while rotating connector in ferrule holder between measurements.
† Scan speed, excluding clamping and autofocus