High quality microscope for visual and automated inspection of fiber optic connector endfaces
Data-Pixel realized that the vast majority of microscopes being used in the industry today suffered from a poor illumination design, yielding sub standard optical performances, and large variations in the number and size of artifacts seen on connector endface surfaces between microscopes, even those from the same manufacturer.
To overcome this performance flaw the DSCOPE is based on a true Koehler light-source for the best possible illumination quality and homogeneity.
DSCOPE aims at bridging the gap between low-cost poor quality scopes and the general purpose high-quality, high cost laboratory scopes available on the market today.
- High quality true Koehler homogeneous illumination
- Blue LED light source, long lifetime, no heat
- Field and aperture stops diaphragms
- Real-time fiber location tracking and display of inspection zones
- Unique ability to define independent gain and contrast levels
- for the fiber and ferrule regions for optimized simultaneous
- viewing of both areas
- x20, x10 or x4 magnifications available
- Adaptors for all PC and APC, SF and MF connector types
- Ergonomic fine focus control
- USB 2.0 link for image transfer and power
- Suitable for portable or bench top usage