The new D Scope EFI for MTP/MPO and multifibers field connectors is a cost effective microscope for inspecting fiber optic patchcords and cassettes.
Easy to use, the D Scope EFI allows the operator to check the cleanliness of the endface or the guide holes before any connection.
With the use of BLINK Deep Learning the D Scope EFI automates the cleanliness analysis of MTP / MPO connectors. The user can thus rely on the AI to define whether the connector is clean or should be reprocessed.
With the compact version, the D Scope EFI-C, the operator can easily move the microscope to the cable terminus to be inspected. All adaptors accept both PC and APC connectors or ferrules.
D Scope EFI-C LWD is dedicated to control connectors in adapters. The Long Working Distance of the optics allows the user to connect in all MTP / MPO adapters, whether mounted on a patchcord, in a cassette or in any type of box.
- Inspection of PC/APC MTP/MPO connectors, Field connectors and MT ferrules
- Real time full connector endface view
- High resolution optics
- Easy to use Autoexposure function
- Adjustable polarized lighting for D Scope EFI
- Intuitive Blink software with Deep Learning analysis
- Compatible with desktop PC, laptop, tablet PC
|EFI (benchtop)||EFI-C / EFI-C LWD|
|Magnification :||x 50||x 50|
|Output :||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
|Power source :||USB 2.0||USB 2.0|
Dimensions HxWxL (mm):
51 x 46 x 146
Weight (kg) :